The Devil on Trial: Some concluding thoughts on the state's most notorious murder case

Witch On Death Row: Damien Echols contends his only crime was being different

Opinion: Documentary examines Arkansas witch trials

John Grisham, meet Dan Stidham: Fiction pales against a Paragould lawyer's real life trial in a triple child slaying

Fame and Damien: A powerful documentary focuses critical attention on the West Memphis Three

12-26-97, The strange demise of Melissa Byers: The mother of one of the three boys murdered in West Memphis died, but investigators have yet to figure out how

6-25-99, The origin of Satan

3-24-00, Kids, cops and confessions: If you're under 18 in Arkansas, you can't buy a beer, a cigarette or a Playboy, but you can waive your constitutional rights

3-31-00, The silence of the governor: 'Paradise Lost' stirs dispute

4-21-00, Hear No Evil: Musicians rock for closer look at West Memphis murder case

10-04-02, Devilish questions: Nine years later, a reporter is still searching for important answers about medical evidence in the notorious West Memphis murders

10-04-02, 'Medically defeated': After a victim's mother dies, the ME admits he's stymied

10-04-02, The facts of a dark fairy tale: Leveritt illuminates the case of the West Memphis Three

9-12-03, Ryder to the Rescue: Winona headlines celebs at art show for West Memphis Three

1-09-04, The Architect and the Inmate: Public for the first time, the woman who married Damien Echols discusses their relationship

10-07-04, Complete Fabrication

10-07-04, They messed with my words

10-07-04, What I did was wrong